Introducing The Blindfolded Chef
Chef Garde Manger John Gargone is the human slicer dicer. He slices, dices, chops and shreds vegetables Blindfolded.
Chef Gargone boasts he can out perform any machine!
Documented at 36 slices of cucumber in under 4 seconds Blindfolded!
He has also developed a 100% safe system to knife skills for the average person.
Everyone who eats needs these skills.
Slicing Cucumber Blindfolded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TJQwUREwig
Dicing Onions Blindfolded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrahq7Rm1jk
Uniquely easy carrot tulip centerpiece
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnSLiKXwwUw
Contact John Gargones Food Art
760-342-8486
Visit his site at www.foodgarnishing.com
I am upset at all the so-called knife skill methods I see on the net. I am amazed that I cannot find one chef that knows how to use a knife let alone teach these skills. I challenge your Star Chefs or anyone to a competition.
I say there is allot more to teaching these skills than three steps. Put out the word I will challenge ANYONE and I am an unknown. Did I mention I will be blindfolded and my competitor will not.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Labels:
blade angle,
care,
Cooking,
diceing,
grip,
how to,
kitchen safety,
knife skills,
methods,
mise en plac,
product positioning,
select,
sharpen,
slicing,
specialitie cuts,
stance,
table height
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment